31/10/2018

Oldhammer Weekend Summary

Hi there,

Two weekends ago I brought my Waaagh! to Oldhammer Weekend Poland - narrative campaign, based on Warhammer Fantasy Battle 5th edition rules. I have met so many great people, it was a great fun! My passion for Greenskins grew after I saw them running randomly over the battlefield bringing death and confusion into the ranks of their enemies. There was a battle against the Stunties in which my force dealt more casualties to itself than it received from enemy dwarfs :)


Also, I am glad to inform you that my Waaagh! was honored with The Artist Award - hurray!

Orcs & Goblins army returning home from the victorious war campaign

The event made me very excited about 5th edition once more and the latest reactivation of the blog is caused by the energy I got from it.

I hope you enjoy the 5th edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battle as much as I am.

Cheers,

Guter

3 comments:

  1. That was good event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O&G - most probably my fav Middlehammer army.
    Ex aequo with Undead maybe...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great army. Warhammer 5th edition forever! :)

    ReplyDelete