08/02/2019

A Tale of Seven Gamers Q2

Hi there,

A Tale of Seven Gamers Q2 already started, so it is time to declare this quarter goal. To complete Q2 I need to paint 500 points of Chaos Dwarf models, so I picked the units which will make my army battle ready (5th edition, 1k pts). To achieve this I need one unit of Chaos Dwarf Warriors (rules requirement) and something extra to fill the points and add some flavor. I decided to put my money on good old dwarf stuff - artillery. So here is how it comes to 500 points:

- 16 Warriors (including command)
- Earthshaker
- Death Rocket

A pile of lead waiting for some paint

Cheers,

Guter

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see them done.
    Will there also be hobgoblins and sneaky gits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see... (but I want to make it an elite army, so probably not many, if any)
      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Looks promising! I am also looking forward to see them painted :)

    ReplyDelete